July 8, 2011

Techie things are starting to excite me...

So I've wasted an enormous amount of time trying to figure out ways to make this blog look cooler (even though my mom and I are the only ones that read it. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think she does anymore...) Anyway, I've been looking up how change my font and I've been straining my eyes searching through html code... and then by chance, I realized that Blogger has already added like, 50 more fonts to their selection. I guess I didn't get the memo. But I did manage to update the blog a little bit just now, so it's starting to look better and I don't feel left out anymore! Hooray for more fonts!

Also, I've been trying to figure out ways to make my uploaded pictures more exciting. I tried to mess around to make a photo collage on photo shop. That did not work, so I tried looking up tutorials. They weren't perfect (I had to put together the info from several different informants), but they were helpful and I now know better than I would have otherwise. My first attempt was the weird twisted photos of camping and Kevin in the post below. But then I decided to mess around a little more and try to make a better one. And I did. And I made it my desktop on my computer! This is what it looks like:
Not bad, if I do say so myself! I cleaned up my desk top too- trashed a bunch of stuff, put other stuff in folders... I already feel more relaxed! :) And I think I'm going to take some computer classes. I learn best by figuring things out on my own, but it's time to learn my computer and it's programs' full potentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment