July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren for the first time... let's do this!

1.   My plans this summer include  now that the honeymoon is over, leaning my house (like a DEEP clean), going to the beach, hopefully camping, hanging out with family and friends, BBQing, swimming...
The crew!
2.  The best summer I ever had was  Definitely this one- getting married and honeymooning definitely tops the list! 
My dad and mom, me, Brian, and Brian's mom and dad
Although in 2010, Brian moved in, then he and I went road tripping/camping up the California coast, got Kevin, got engaged... so that was pretty sweet too.
Camping at McGrath and our first day with Kevin!
Oh, and in 2009, I got to chaperone a school trip where we got to travel all around Europe... my summers are getting better and better!
Outside the Vatican with some of my kids!

3.  Summer is  warm weather, free time, eating meals outside, swimming with the dogs, vacations, camping, and time spent with friends and family.

4.  My favorite summer food is  ice cream!!! And cheeseburgers! :)

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with   lemonadealways sounds good in the summer time, but I'll have to go with my all time favorite- Diet Coke!

6.  My summer uniform consists of  Dresses, shorts, and tank tops. Oh, and bathing suits!!!

7.  The best thing about summer is finally having the time and the weather to do all of the things I've been wanting to do the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment