July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren!

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)  evening person! I'm always still tired when I wake up- even after a full 7-8 hours of sleep. And then come lunch time, I'm even more tired. Like, ready to put my head down on  my desk and take a nap on my keyboard.


2.  My favorite Pandora stations are  Today's Country, Miranda Lambert, Zac Brown Band (for while I'm cooking/cleaning), Katy Perry (while I'm working out), and after I saw Bridesmaids, I added Wilson Phillips- it was one of the best things I've ever done.... great for driving around to... fun 80's-early 90's music!

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     um, well I guess any Wilson Phillips song! :) Smile by Uncle Kracker (that was our first dance song!), and Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert- I was singing that in the car yesterday and all felt right in the world.

4.  My favorite pattern is   I've been really into damask lately. I think it's all of the wedding planning. But I also like a lot of florals and colorful prints. I think color is what actually draws me to something.

5.  My favorite perfume is    I don't really have one. A lot of them smell like old lady to me. But one that I have used before and actually really like a lot is Malaia from Hollister.

6.  Rules are      pretty important. I was never a rule breaker but I definitely didn't like be told what I could and couldn't do when I was younger. Now though, being older and a teacher, I understand that society needs rules and people need structure. If rules and guidelines aren't in place and consequences aren't followed through with, everything will fall apart. Stepping down from the soapbox.

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is      I do this a lot... and I do this-
But it's only when I'm writing something on here or Facebook because I like to give my words a voice. I write things the same way I would speak them. If that makes sense at all. Also, I use the word 'awesome' way too much. Like to describe everything. Oh, I call Brian a Diva. All. The. Time. That's getting old to both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment