July 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

A habit you wish you didn't have...
 I procrastinate.

Hardcore procrastinating.

Like, I should win some kind of an award for it.

I have gotten better throughout the years, but for some reason, I like to wait until the last minute to start to work on something. The funny thing is, I feel like my work always turns out better when I work under pressure. My mom calls bullshit on that, but it's true.

Once I didn't start a graduate level research paper until 9:00 pm the night before it was due. Once I had to call in "sick" to work to stay home and finish another graduate level project. Once, I didn't start a take home final (again, graduate level) until 4:00 am the day it was due. But that was Brian's fault! (It was right after we started dating and I couldn't get off the phone with him. ♥


Wedding planning was actually the best I've ever done as far as finishing things well in advance. I guess that was a good time to start. I was pretty proud of myself! But now I have this pesky little thesis I need to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment