July 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

Short term goals for this month and why...

When I first read this prompt, my initial thought was work out more, duh. But that's more of a long term goal. Then I looked up from my computer and saw this staring back at me:
We have a huge pile of wedding presents still taking up prime real estate in our living room. We've been slowly finding places for our new toys and putting them away, but there is (obviously) some stuff that still needs to find a home. So that is July goal 1.


July goal 2 is to clean up, organize, and clear out the madness that is our guest room:
 This room has a combination of old furniture, about 10 boxes of wedding stuff, our luggage, and some paperwork. Oh yeah, and a Bowflex that we will find and use after our archaeological excavation. We're planning on tackling that this weekend... updates to follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment