July 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 11

Another picture of you and your friends...
 Of course it's a wedding shot! But it's fitting because it has a good chunk of the people who are most important to me. From left to right, you have my brother Jeff, best college bud Brigitte, best man Kevin, bff and MOH Alexis, new sister Melissa, new brother Wes, new best bud Rachael, and homeslice/NFC founder Mike. And of course, my best friend and man lover Brian down in front with me. ♥

Aren't they all so cute? And they're just as much fun as they look- more even!

While we're on the subject of friends and Kevin, I should mention that one year ago yesterday, we brought home this little guy:
He and I got to bond during summer last year and we're going for round two this year!
Then and now
Yes, we're on the same bench on the same patio in both photos, and yes, he is laying pretty much on my face in the first picture. Because he loves me like that.
We've had a lot of good times in the last year and I'm looking forward to a lot more with this goofy pooch!
2010 Christmas card
Hanging at home with the boys
We love you Kevin! Despite your occasional poops in the kitchen, I can't imagine life without you!

*****************************************************
Insanity!
So we didn't start Insanity yesterday like I thought we were going to, but we did start today. The first day is just a fitness test where you basically do a fitness drill for a minute straight, all the while counting how many reps you did in that minute. You're allowed a minute break in between each drill. Sounds easy. Kinda was at first. Until like, the 4th drill. Then it got a little more difficult. You do this fitness test every 2 weeks, to gauge your improvements. I'm looking forward to that.

So I had two workouts today, gym with my mom in the morning and then Insanity with Brian after he got home from work, followed by a dip in the pool. I'm finally starting to feel like me again! ;-)

The plan is to wake up early for Insanity tomorrow, then meet my mom at the gym for our regularly scheduled work out. We'll see how I'm feeling at 5:00am tomorrow! I guess I can always come home and take a nap though! I love summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment