July 17, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 9

Something you're proud of in the last few days...

Since last Tuesday, my mom and I have been going to the gym. We went 5 days in a row and took a rest day today. I'm extremely proud of both  of us. We're continuing this week, meeting at 6:15 every morning! It feels good to have a routine again.

Similarly, Brian just received Insanity. I actually have no idea what exactly it entails, but we're planning on starting that tomorrow, so wish us luck! Besides getting a good work out in, the guy is cute and he has some rockin' abs, so that should keep me entertained! (and I should probably find out what his name is...)



On another exciting exercise front, Brian and I picked up the bicycles that his dad has been fixing up for us! I see many exciting family adventures in our future!

It was hot again today, so trying to load up the bikes with all the dogs around in the heat was an exercise in and of itself...
Gizmo and Jake

Kev-o!

But we tried out the bikes, loaded them up, and now we can be bikers!
Get it?? From Super Troopers?

Anyway, we're very excited about the bikes. I think Kevin was too- he fell asleep on the way home!

I love that guy! Anyway, this week is going to be all about getting my workouts back on track. I'm very proud of the work outs I did last week. More than being proud for myself, I'm super proud of my mom. For someone who isn't a fan of sweating (she told me she hates it!), she did extremely well and stuck with her workouts like a champ! I'm excited to see how much more we can do this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment