May 2, 2012

I'm writing on my lunch break right now, so my time is limited. I just wanted to check in (if anyone is still reading) and let you know I'm still alive and well and very pregnant!

I have a lot of fun stories and pictures to share, but first things first- I'm defending my thesis tomorrow evening, so most of my concentration has been on that recently.

In short, I'm still going to the gym as often as I can (usually 5-6 times a week), work is going very well... so well, in fact, that I may have a happy announcement soon, I'm finally getting a rounder baby bump so it doesn't just look like a fat-guy belly, and I've been starting to "nest" but I don't feel like I can really concentrate on the nursery/house until after tomorrow!

I still need to post about our babymoon, update some pictures, and show you what the finished book case looks like! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow night with some good news! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment