December 30, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with Lauren for some end of the year fun...
1.   New Years is     a time for reflection and appreciation of everything that the previous year offered and a chance to set goals and make plans for the upcoming year.

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be   to be more organized. I need to plan out healthier meals ahead of time, clean the house on a regular basis so all that dust and dog hair doesn't keep sneaking up on me, and manage my time more wisely.

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   lose weight. lol, hasn't everyone had that one?

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was    to think positively. This wasn't necessarily a New Year's resolution, but I read the book The Secret a couple of years ago and I really bought into the message it sent. A lot of people think it's silly, but if you change your outlook into a positive one, you generally have more and better opportunities presented to you. It seems to have worked for me... I'll have to do a post about it soon. But anyway, it was time consuming because I'm still doing it, and you have to do it on a daily- pretty much hourly- basis.

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve    at home with my husband and my dog. We know of some parties, but our main group of friends are all splitting up this year, so we decided we'll just have a cozy New Years at home with some movies and chinese take out. Plus since I can't drink (much less stay up past 7:30), I probably wouldn't be much fun to go out with!

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be    to have a healthy, happy baby.

7.  2012 is going to be    filled with adventure and new experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment