November 7, 2010

Game on!

Whoa, I didn't realize it had been such a long time since I posted last! And boy,oh boy, has a lot happened since! I mean, it's mostly been wedding planning, but it seems like A LOT to me! Let's see, we've secured a date, a venue, a caterer, and a DJ, and made some headway on some decorations. Oh, and I picked out and made a deposit on my dress! It's going to be awesome! But I still need to figure out some other details like, my girls' dresses, flowers, AN OFFICIANT (way more difficult than I thought it would be!), a cake, invitations... and probably a bunch of other things that I'm forgetting! 

I'll update in more details with some pictures soon, but I wanted to post something since I had some time today. 

My Head Hurts!
So about 3 weeks ago, I woke up with the craziest dizzy feeling I've ever had. The room was spinning, I couldn't walk without falling over, and I felt SUPER nauseous. It went away after a couple of minutes, but it wiped me out for the rest of the day. Since then, I've been getting dizzy spells and headaches, and it's really been annoying me. I went to the doctor and he asks, "Are you experiencing anything stressful lately?" L.O.L. Um, yes, it just so happens that I am. I explained to him all the planning I've been doing, and he suggested I make the wedding smaller or start delegating more. Oh, and take a stress class that he recommended. So I'm working on relaxing a bit more. 
At first I was kind of skeptical that it was stress related, but yesterday I was shopping with my mom for some centerpiece accents (lanterns!) and my head started hurting in a major way. And then today I was organizing a notebook for all of my paper work and receipts, and I started to feel a tad bit dizzy. So maybe there's something to this... eh, it's a work in progress.

More to come soon! It's getting exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment