August 22, 2010

I'm engaged!!!

So I haven't been writing much on here in the last 2 weeks... work started back up so I've been pretty busy with that...

I actually have been working out though. I ordered this program called Turbo Fire which is made by the same people as the Turbo Kickboxing classes I used to teach a couple of years ago. I've been doing it about 3-4 times a week, but I'd like to kick it up to 6...  I'm trying to get into a new routine, what with work and all. And now, I might be even busier because...
I HAVE A WEDDING TO PLAN!!!!

Yup, that's right, tonight Brian proposed to me! So I no longer have a boyfriend... I have a FIANCE! :) 

The night started off with us taking Kevin to a movie at the park. We packed a picnic dinner for the 3 of us and arrived about and hour and a half before the movie started... just in time to pick out a good spot, get settled in, and eat dinner. At sunset- right before the movie started- Brian looked at me and told me how much he loves me and said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Then he pulled out the ring and asked me to marry him! It was perfect! And of course, I said YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment