September 16, 2011

My monkey butt goes back to school

Summer is winding down and that means one thing... BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

This year, back to school has more than one meaning for me. After taking a year-long hiatus from school to get married (the longest break I've ever had from school- EVER) I'm back to wind up my masters degree in Kinesiology. I only have 3 units left, and it's not even a class- it 3 units of thesis writing. So while I can complete this aspect whilst sitting upon my enormous rump, it's going to be a lot of work, hence, the reason I decided not complete that bad boy and plan/DIY a wedding all at once. Although I'm super psyched about my project and I strongly believe in what I'm writing about, I'm dreading doing the actual writing.

It's all kind of ridiculous because I've already done most of the research. And duh- obviously the act of writing itself doesn't bother me (as I am currently writing...). But sitting down and pounding out a thesis does not sound like a good time to me. Oh well. It'll happen.

Anyway, part 2 of back to school has to do with work. Last night was back to school night for the parents. We just wrapped up our 5th week of school and I really enjoy my kids this year. I got the chance to meet a lot of their parents last night and I really enjoyed them too. So hooray for that!


Before I could make it back to campus last night, I had to stop at my parents' house to feed their dogs. This was complicated because my sweet little Kevin would still be left alone at home after being alone all day. (Brian and I would be missing each other by an hour or so.) But before I left Kev, I played with him and fed him dinner, and he seemed to be okay.

When I got to my parents' their dogs were happy to see me and even happier after they got to eat. Success- 3 happy labradors!
I finished getting ready at their house. Connected to my aforementioned large ass are some pretty large thighs. Thunder thighs + skirt + hot, crowded gym = chub rub... so off I went to find some baby powder in my parents' bathroom.

No baby powder.

Instead I found something better...
Anti Monkey Butt! Is that not the best product you have ever laid your eyes on?? I need to find out where they got it because I want some in my house. I don't even remember if it worked (which probably means it did), but it just feels reassuring to know that the members of my family are no longer suffering from Monkey Butt.

That's a clinical term, by the way. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment