September 1, 2011

Hallway Project Part 2

So I finished the Hallway project weeks ago, but then school started and apparently, I am not a multitasker. But here we go...


Before, the hallway was pretty empty except for some little goofy picture frames that I painted the same color as the rest of the house:



From the bottom looking up (with Supervisor Kevin)



From the top of the stairs looking down
Then with the help of my printer, my hammer, some nails, and of course- our shower gift from Alexis, we now have a more sophisticated hallway that displays some of our favorite memories from our favorite day!...



Looking down




Looking up
 I added the other black shelf to the top of the arrangement. I wasn't going to, mostly because I was afraid we would run into it, but I think it kind of balances out the hall. Plus it's a great way to display my flowers. (I didn't really know what to do with them, but I certainly am not ready to throw them away!)
Also, those birds were on our guest book table and I made that photo strip out of some of my favorite candid shots from the wedding... someone- I think Mike- made us all take a shot of tequila before we went out for the grand entrance. It was the most vile liquid I have after consumed and I knew the photographer was there snapping away. I think she captured the moment perfectly.
Here's a closer up version of the last shot:

My face, Brian's face, and my dad's face (far left) are CLASSIC. I love it! ♥


Anyway, Hallway Project, check!



No comments:

Post a Comment